THE CENTER FOR ORTHOPEDIC RESEARCH & EDUCATION
The CORE Institute is a nationally recognized leader in Orthopedic and Neurologic care. The fellowship trained physicians and comprehensive, integrated care teams are dedicated to understanding the needs of each patient. Built upon a foundation of pioneering research, academics, continuous improvement, and community service, The CORE Institute is passionate about delivering the best possible outcomes to every patient, every time.
The CORE Institute has many convenient locations in Michigan, allowing you to take advantage of high-quality care close to home. Our patients benefit from one-on-one attention with orthopedic specialists who focus on helping you Keep Life in Motion®.
Orthopedic & Musculoskeletal Complete Care Model
Look to The CORE Institute for help to improve your health, mobility, and independence in a modern setting equipped with the latest technology. We specialize in:
- Sports Medicine – Specialized non-surgical and surgical care for active patients with injuries resulting from exercise or competitive sports.
- Shoulder Care – Diagnosis and treatment of shoulder conditions, including arthritis, dislocation, rotator cuff tear, or stiffness.
- Elbow Care – Help for elbow arthritis, tendinitis, fractures, and other concerns.
- Hand & Wrist Care – Diagnosis and care of finger, hand, and wrist injuries and chronic (long-term) conditions.
- Hip Care – Diagnosis and treatment of conditions like arthritis, fractures, sports injuries, instability or dislocation.
- Knee Care – Help for knee issues, including arthritis, injuries and tears, and cartilage damage.
- Foot & Ankle Care – Treatment for problems that affect the toes, feet, or ankles, including Achilles tendinitis and bunions.
- Fractures & Trauma – Specialists and experts in orthopedic trauma and providing comprehensive treatment for fractures and complex injuries that restore function and recovery as quickly as possible.
Your Care Team
Our fellowship trained physicians are recognized experts and educators in their fields. They function with a comprehensive and integrated care model so as to maximize the potential for your improvement. They take the time to get to know you and your goals, so you get personalized care that’s right for your lifestyle. Other care team providers may include:
- Physician Assistants – Healthcare professionals who can help diagnose conditions, and create and manage individual treatment plans.
- Nurse Practitioners – Advanced practice registered nurses who can diagnose conditions, order tests, develop treatment plans, and prescribe medications.
- Physical Therapists – Experts who provide exercises to increase strength and balance, offer therapies to relieve pain, and make home/environmental safety recommendations to prevent further injuries.
Patients benefit from our team of specialists working together and communicating with your primary care provider to give you care that’s both safe and effective. For all of your orthopedic and musculoskeletal needs, contact us at The CORE Institute and let our integrated team of experts help you Keep Life in Motion®.